Cosylab is a global technology company that builds and integrates state-of-the-art software and electronics for the world's most complex, precise and advanced systems. Our software and hardware enable research institutes to make scientific breakthroughs, hospitals to deliver better cancer therapy and organizations to improve their performance. Working for Cosylab is a good way to discover genuine teamwork, fair business relations, and altogether a great experience. It's an adventure! We understand the importance of good relationships, the well-being of everyone and work hard in maintaining it. We're colleagues and friends, proud of working together, capable of developing just about anything that we put our minds to. Therefore, we eagerly pursue our mission: pushing science to its limits.
All positions are full time. To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
With us you will have the opportunity to work in the following areas (depending on your qualifications):
- using and developing for Linux and/or other *nix-based systems,
- using and developing for Microsoft Windows System,
- network programming,
- distributed systems development,
- web development,
- GUI development,
- relational databases and SQL,
- configuration management; DevOps,
- systems programming (e.g. Linux kernel drivers, hardware integration),
- development of Embedded / RTOS systems.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong C++, Java or C# proficiency.
- Developed communication skills and an open mind for discussion and team collaboration.
- Action-oriented and analytical skills.
- At least B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related technical disciplines.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
What we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and continuous career development (either towards technical excellence or on fields of project or team management) combined with competitive and periodically updated salary tailored to your skills, experiences, and results.
- High-impact learning culture: regular in-house and external training sessions and a team of international professionals eager to help you grow.
- Unique opportunities to grow through working on different, challenging, big and complex projects which need a lot of both – ambition and brain.
- Work environment with flexible working hours and occasional remote work.
- Opportunities to relocate and work on-site for shorter or longer period of time (6 months or more).
- Casual atmosphere with friendly faces where you can completely "be yourself".
You will fit in perfectly if we share these values:
- Thinking bold to be able to take each upcoming challenge as a new opportunity and bring in your own ideas.
- Pride in your work and work hard with a desire to impress our customers.
- Act Modestly by maintaining equality among co-workers and encouraging teamwork.
Apply for the job:
So, if you are eager to solve business logic problems, growing product ideas, shaping decisions on impactful products and tech stack, and have passion for building things, don't hesitate and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org subject C++ Developer, Java Developer or C# Developer. Your application should include:
- CV and LinkedIn profile if available,
- brief motivational letter and
- potential recommendations or references.